Welcome to Whimsy Lane....

Friday, January 21, 2011

Valentine's Day Tree



We are getting crafty around here! More like bored silly...ugh this Oregon weather.  I should be used to it after 40 years. Anyway, we made a Valentine Tree and I think it looks pretty cute!. I used a $1 galvanized milk can from a thrift store, free willow twigs courtesy of my backyard, construction paper from our stash, and craft odds n ends. That is my daughter Syd giving it "just the right touch". And yes, that is lumber for the new pantry in the dining room. And yes those are 80 different color blobs on the wall because I can't figure out what I want.  Shocking. And yes that is my mirror project UNDERNEATH the current project. Am I the only one that does this?

I'm linking to It's Fun to Craft Look at me I'm so Crafty Party cuz I'm totally new at this blog stuff and I want to join the fun! Happy Friday!
http://funtocraft.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment